CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.50
- £9.39Trending at £9.77
- £7.55Trending at £7.75
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £23.51Trending at £30.00
- £20.34Trending at £30.03
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how science works its magic. This book describes some colorful examples of discoveries in the natural, mathematical, and social sciences and the reasons for believing them. It examines the limits of what science knows, focusing on mysteries that may be solved by science, and those that may in principle be beyond the reach of science.
- Author BiographyJAMES FRANKLIN is the author of The Science of Conjecture: Evidence and Probability Before Pascal and Corrupting the Youth: A History of Philosophy in Australia. He lives in Australia.
- Author(s)James Franklin
- PublisherEncounter Books,USA
- Date of Publication25/07/2009
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEncounter Books,USA
- Weight596 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.