All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines some of the problems facing the study of culture.
- Author BiographyEdward Slingerland taught in the School of Religion and Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures at the University of Southern California, where he was recipient of the 2002 General Education Teaching Award. He is currently Associate Professor of Asian Studies at the University of British Columbia and is Canada Research Chair in Chinese Thought and Embodied Cognition. His previous books include The Annalects of Confucius and Effortless Action: Wu-wei as Conceptual Metaphor and Spiritual Ideal in Early China, which won the American Academy of Religion's 2003 Best First Book in the History of Religions Award.
- Author(s)Edward G. Slingerland
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.