CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionThere is an increasing need for numeracy skills in all aspects of life. What Teachers Need to Know About Numeracy explores the issues that are emerging regarding the teaching of these skills, beginning with preschool and the early years of primary school through to adults with poor numeracy skills.
- Author BiographyDr Peter Westwood has been an Associate Professor of Education and has taught all ages groups, in schools, colleges and universities around the world. He holds awards for excellence in teaching from Flinders University in South Australia and from the University of Hong Kong. Peter has published many books and articles on the subject of learning and learning difficulties, and is currently an educational consultant working out of Macau, China.
- Author(s)Peter Westwood
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Out-of-print date28/04/2016
- Weight222 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.