All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on research from around the world, this book explains some of the causes of literacy problems and offers practical advice on methods to support students with their own difficulties.
- Author BiographyDr Peter Westwood has been an Associate Professor of Education and has taught all ages groups, in schools, colleges and universities around the world. He holds awards for excellence in teaching from Flinders University in South Australia and from the University of Hong Kong. Peter has published many books and articles on the subject of learning and learning difficulties, and is currently an educational consultant working out of Macau, China.
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Weight235 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.