Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £19.32Trending at £27.57
- £7.75Trending at £8.29
- £9.50Trending at £10.77
- £13.28Trending at £14.46
- £8.62Trending at £16.99
- £13.91Trending at £19.02
- £19.20Trending at £30.16
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is time? Eva Brann approaches this question through the study of ten famous texts and through independent reflections. Both approaches drive toward the conclusion that ordinary, natural succession-time has its origin in three time phases, past, present and future.
- Author BiographyEva Brann is a member of the senior faculty at St. John's College in Annapolis. This book is part of her trilogy dealing with three central human capacities. The World of Imagination explores our ability to make the absent present. The Ways of Naysaying deals with our ability to deny existence, reality, or being. This component of her trilogy, What, Then, Is Time?, discovers our ability to live with what is no longer, or not yet.
- Author(s)Eva Brann
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight335 g
- Width148 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.