All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA call to reboot capitalism and preserve $85 trillion in retirement savings for their owners-not for use as the financial industry's ATM
- Author BiographyStephen Davis is a senior fellow at Harvard Law School's program on corporate governance. Jon Lukomnik is executive director of the Investor Responsibility Research Center. David Pitt-Watson is the former head of the Hermes shareholder activist funds in Europe and an executive fellow of finance at the London Business School.
- Author(s)David Pitt-Watson,Jon Lukomnik,Stephen Davis
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note2 b-w illus.
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £7.29Trending at £8.99
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.