All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronicling the visits of four important figures, this book will help Americans better understand themselves and how outsiders perceive them.
- Author BiographyJames L. Nolan, Jr is a Professor of Sociology at Williams College, Massachusetts. His teaching and research interests fall in the general areas of law and society, culture, technology and social change, and historical comparative sociology. His previous books include Legal Accents, Legal Borrowing: The International Problem-Solving Court Movement (2009), Reinventing Justice: The American Drug Court Movement (2001), and The Therapeutic State: Justifying Government at Century's End (1998). He is the recipient of several grants and awards including National Endowment for the Humanities fellowships and a Fulbright scholarship. He has held visiting fellowships at the University of Oxford, Loughborough University, and the University of Notre Dame, Indiana.
- Author(s)James L. Nolan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.