All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVisions of a different society run in the interests of the 99%. Leading activist voices answer the question the media loves to ask the protesters.
- Author BiographyFederico Campagna is a writer and activist. He is one of the founders of the journal Through Europe and contributes to a number of magazines and radio programmes in Italy and the UK. He organised the 'What are we struggling for?' conference at the ICA, London, and is the editor of Franco Berardi Bifo's forthcoming reader. Emanuele Campiglio is a Researcher at the New Economics Foundation.
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edited byEmanuele Campiglio,Federico Campagna
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £17.05
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.52Trending at £11.01
- £7.51Trending at £10.02
- £7.62Trending at £7.78
- £3.59Trending at £3.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.