All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of the Johannine Literature, in particular, has seen a proliferation of approaches, as well as innovative exegetical and theological conclusions. This volume surveys the emerging landscape from the perspective of scholars who have shaped the field. It offers an overview of issues in the study of the Fourth Gospel and 1-2-3 John.
- Author BiographyTom Thatcher is Professor of Biblical Studies at Cincinnati Christian University.
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Weight444 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byTom Thatcher
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.15
- £100.00Trending at £103.08
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
- £8.22Trending at £9.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.