All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionA document of the results of road-testing two frameworks for assessing community participation: Active partners: Benchmarking community involvement in regeneration (Yorkshire Forward, 2000) and Auditing community participation: An assessment handbook (The Policy Press, 2000).
- Author BiographyDanny Burns is Professor of Social and Organisational Learning and Co-director of SOLAR (Social and Organisational Learning as Action Research) at the University of the West of England, Bristol. Frances Heywood is Research Fellow at the School for Policy Studies, University of Bristol. Pete Wilde is a Director of the COGS Consultancy (Communities and Organisations: Growth and Support). Mandy Wilson is also a Director of COGS.
- Author(s)Danny Burns,Frances Heywood,Mandy Wilson,Pete Wilde
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.