Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionThrough her extensive research, in this 2006 book MacKenzie provides an intensive review of correctional interventions and programs.
- Author BiographyDoris Layton MacKenzie is Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice at the University of Maryland. She earned her masters and doctorate in Psychology from The Pennsylvania State University and was awarded a Visiting Scientist position at the National Institute of Justice, US Department of Justice. In this capacity, she provided expertise to Federal, State and Local jurisdictions on correctional boot camps, correctional policy, intermediate sanctions, research methodology, experimental design, statistical analyses, and evaluation techniques. As an expert in criminal justice, Dr MacKenzie has consulted with State and Local jurisdictions, and has testified before US Senate and House Committees. Dr MacKenzie has recently completed an edited book on correctional boot camps. Currently, she is a Co-Director of the International Prison Project and has been invited to present her work at the United Nations as well as in cities worldwide.
- Author(s)Doris Layton MacKenzie
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Criminology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note31 tables
- Weight760 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.