All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together a summary of evidence across diverse offender populations, and featuring an international cast of experienced contributors, What Works in Offender Rehabilitation provides professionals with a guide to best practices in rehabilitation with a variety of offenders.
- Author BiographyLeam Craig is a Consultant Forensic Clinical Psychologist in private practice, and Professor of Forensic Psychology at the University of Birmingham, UK. He is the co-author of Assessing Risk in Sex Offenders (Wiley-Blackwell, 2008), and a co-editor of the Wiley-Blackwell titles Assessment and Treatment of Sex Offenders (2009), Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities (2010), International Perspectives on the Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders (2011) and Assessments in Forensic Practice: A Handbook (in press). Louise Dixon is Senior Lecturer in Forensic Psychology at the University of Birmingham, where she is Course Director of the Continued Professional Development route to the Doctorate in Forensic Psychology Practice. Louise's research interests centre on intimate partner violence, child maltreatment and aggression in groups, and she has published many articles and book chapters in these domains. Louise sits on the Editorial Board of several international journals including Child Maltreatment and the British Journal of Forensic Practice. Theresa A. Gannon is Director of the Centre for Research and Education in Forensic Psychology (CORE-FP) and Professor of Forensic Psychology at the University of Kent, UK. She is lead editor of the Wiley-Blackwell books Aggressive Offenders' Cognition (2007) and Female Sexual Offenders (2010), and is also the co-editor of Public Opinion and Criminal Justice (Willan, 2008) and Firesetting and Mental Health (RCPsych, 2012).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byLeam A. Craig,Louise Dixon,Theresa A. Gannon
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.