All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's the question every business should be asking itself? According to the author, it's What Would Google Do? If you're not thinking or acting like Google, then you're not going to survive, let alone prosper, in the Internet age. To demonstrate how to emulate Google, the author lays out his laws of what he calls the Google century.
- Author BiographyJeff Jarvis is the proprietor of one of the web's most popular and respected blogs about media, Buzzmachine.com. He heads the Tow-Knight Center for Entrepreneurial Journalism at the City University of New York. He was named one of a hundred worldwide media leaders by the World Economic Forum at Davos in 2007-11 and was the creator and founding editor of Entertainment Weekly magazine. He is the author of the forthcoming book Public Parts: How Sharing in the Digital Age Improves the Way We Work and Live.
- Author(s)Jeff Jarvis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight213 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.