All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.28
- £14.52Trending at £16.01
- £30.79Trending at £34.12
- £31.63Trending at £49.99
- £33.26Trending at £34.98
- £6.27Trending at £6.33
- £4.95Trending at £8.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn twelve lessons for individual or group study, Max Anders explores the Bible, helping you to understand its sections and themes, so that you will begin to hear God's personal message to you through His Word.
- Author BiographyMax Anders (Th.M. Dallas Theological Seminary, D.Min Western Seminary) is the author of over 20 books and the creator and general editor of the 32 volume Holman Bible Commentary. Dr. Anders has taught on the college and seminary level, is one of the original team members with Walk Thru the Bible Ministries, and has pastored for over 20 years. He is the founder and president of 7 Marks, Inc., a ministry specializing in support for local churches (www.7marks.org).
- Author(s)Max Anders
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication14/07/2011
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.