All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Cathy McQuaid
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsDefinitions, Learning Theories and Levels of Education and Training. The Training Relationships and Group Process. The Challenges of Training. The Outcomes of Counselling and Psychotherapy Training. Glossary.
- Author BiographyCathy McQuaid is a UKCP registered transactional analysis psychotherapist and integrative psychotherapist in private practice. She is an EATA accredited trainer and supervisor and has a passion for training, training standards and research. She is also a freelance trainer and external examiner for a number of counselling and psychotherapy training organizations and higher education establishments.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.73
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £17.90Trending at £19.93
- £30.65Trending at £31.40
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
- £9.12Trending at £10.04
- £7.54Trending at £9.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.