All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £7.00Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- Description<p>Train your body to communicate with confidence and clarity-have your body match what your mouth says. <p>The popular phrase leading from influence takes for granted that influence derives chiefly from verbal communication. However, communication is about more than words.
- Author BiographySharon Sayler is the co-owner and founder of Impression Engineers, an award-winning online marketing and design company. As a Certified Group Dynamics and Behavioral Coach, Sharon trains, counsels, and coaches professionals to become stronger, more influential communicators and leaders. Sharon is an active contributor to SelfGrowth.com and has, for the past two and a half years, written the weekly blogs Best Impressions and Beyond Lip Service. <p>Visit Sharon online at www.SharonSayler.com and www.ImpressionEngineers.com.
- Author(s)Sharon Sayler
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.