What a Blip: A Breast Cancer Journal of Survival and Finding the Wisdom by Alicia Garey (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.91Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA look behind the curtain of a devastating diagnosis and finding the joy of living again.
- Author BiographyAlicia Garey is an interior designer and blog contributor for the Huffington Post. She lives in Santa Monica, California with her husband and their two children.
- Author(s)Alicia Garey
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSoul Rocks Books
- Weight195 g
- Width144 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.99Trending at £19.98
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.70
- £16.79Trending at £24.29
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.