All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1962, the publication of Rachel Carson's Silent Spring sparked widespread public debate on the hazards of pesticide abuse for humans and their environment. This work explores how a newsmaking book enabled a single voice of warning to gain the attention of the entire country, and beyond.
- Author BiographyPRISCILLA COIT MURPHY is an independent scholar who lives in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Priscilla Coit Murphy
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Content Note15 illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width173 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.