All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat a Rancher Wants Nothing's come easy to rancher Chance McDaniel since his best friend betrayed him, until the deception explodes into a Texas-sized scandal and his best friend's sister, Gabriella del Toro, appears to pick up the pieces. Now Chance's luck is about to change and seduction has become his top priority...
- Author BiographyAward-winning author Sarah M. Anderson loves to put characters from different worlds into new situations and see how their backgrounds and cultures take them places they never thought they'd go. When not helping out at her son's school or walking her two rescue dogs, Sarah spends her days having conversations with imaginary cowboys and American Indians, which is surprisingly well-tolerated by her wonderful husband and son. Find out more about Sarah at www.sarahmanderson.com. Andrea Laurence is an award winning contemporary author who has been a lover of books and writing stories since she learned to read. She always dreamed of seeing her work in print and is thrilled to be able to share her books with the world. A dedicated West Coast girl transplanted into the Deep South, she's working on her own happily ever after with her boyfriend and five fur-babies. You can contact Andrea at her website: http://www.andrealaurence.com.
- Author(s)Andrea Laurence,Sarah M. Anderson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleTexas Cattleman's Club: The Missing Mogul
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight190 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £4.95Trending at £9.55
- £8.45Trending at £10.00
- £5.90Trending at £7.29
- £4.80Trending at £8.99
- £3.62Trending at £6.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.29Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.