All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £10.28Trending at £10.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn this text, Scotsman contributors explain how Tony Blair was persuaded to abandon his deep-seated scepticism and endorse devolution proposals which have changed the nature of Britain's constitutional settlement more fundamentally than any reform since the introduction of universal suffrage.
- Author(s)Alan Taylor
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/10/1999
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/02/2002
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.