All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhatever the Weather! is a series of four books at Pink Band 1B of the Start Reading programme. The stories focus on two children as they experience all kinds of weather.
- Author BiographyCynthia Rider is an experienced author of young children's fiction.
- Author(s)Ms Cynthia Rider
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleStart Reading: Whatever the Weather
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/04/2015
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight68 g
- Width111 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nicole Evans
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.83
- £2.50Trending at £2.67
- £3.59Trending at £5.17
- £5.74Trending at £7.96
- £2.79Trending at £3.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.