All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreated for use in schools, this comic follows the story of Jake and Ryan's playground conflict and its eventual resolution through a restorative meeting with their teacher. Jake and Ryan's story teaches children aged 8-13 the principles and benefits of restorative justice. A resource section for teachers is also included.
- Author BiographyPete Wallis is the Senior Practitioner in Restorative Justice for Oxfordshire Youth Justice Service UK and a founding member of the charity SAFE! Support for young people affected by crime. He has written and co-written several books on restorative justice and related topics for JKP. Joseph Wilkins is a freelance illustrator and designer based in Oxford. He graduated from Falmouth College of Arts in 2006. His website can be found at www.josephwilkins.co.uk.
- Author(s)Joseph Wilkins,Pete Wallis
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrated in colour throughout
- Width170 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £9.57Trending at £9.90
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £11.97Trending at £15.57
- £11.64Trending at £13.47
- £3.58Trending at £5.49
- £12.58Trending at £15.90
- £9.52Trending at £11.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.