All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of the classic anthropology textbook which shows how anthropology is a revolutionary way of thinking about the human world.
- Author BiographyThomas Hylland Eriksen is Professor of Social Anthropology at the University of Oslo and currently President of the European Association of Social Anthropologists (EASA). He is the author of numerous books, including Ethnicity and Nationalism, A History of Anthropology, Small Places, Large Issues, Tyranny of the Moment, What is Anthropology? and Fredrik Barth, all available from Pluto Press.
- Author(s)Thomas Hylland Eriksen
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2017
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAnthropology, Culture and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.