Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.65Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
- £3.23Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the central Christological insights, which form the core of Rudolf Steiner's philosophy, this work reflects an individual's own endeavors to build a connection to anthroposophy. It is a useful addition to the introductory literature on anthroposophy.
- Author BiographySERGEI O. PROKOFIEFF, born in Moscow in 1954, studied painting and art history at the Moscow School of Art. He encountered anthroposophy in his youth, and soon made the decision to devote his life to it. Since 1982 he has been active as an author and lecturer. In 1991 he became a co-founder of the Anthroposophical Society in Russia, and since Easter 2001 he has been a member of the Executive Council of the General Anthroposophical Society in Dornach. Seventeen of his books are currently published in English translation, including his recent major work May Human Beings Hear It!
- Author(s)Sergei O. Prokofieff
- PublisherTemple Lodge Publishing
- Date of Publication21/04/2006
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemple Lodge Publishing
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £25.45Trending at £34.96
- £14.52Trending at £16.10
- £30.79Trending at £34.02
- £31.63Trending at £49.85
- £5.99Trending at £9.98
- £6.65Trending at £6.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.