All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is Europe? Where does it begin and end? Who is a European? These questions have long been debated but never more so than in the early 21st century. Anna Triandafyllidou and Ruby Gropas show that there can be no single definition of Europe but that a lot can be learned from addressing its diverse meanings.
- Author BiographyAnna Triandafyllidou is Professor at the Global Governance Programme (GGP) of the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies (RSCAS), European University Institute, Italy.Ruby Gropas is Research Fellow at the European University Institute, Italy. She is also Visiting Professor at the College of Europe in Bruges, Belgium, and holds a Lectureship in International Relations at the Law Faculty of the Democritus University of Thrace, Greece.
- Author(s)Anna Triandafyllidou,Ruby Gropas
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series Title21st Century Europe
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note320 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.