Consider these sponsored items
- £26.49Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is good? How can we know, and how important is it? This book reorients these questions around the notion of what causes human beings to flourish - that is, what is good for us. It advocates a general principle that applies to the world of living things.
- Author BiographyRichard Kraut is Charles and Emma Morrison Professor in the Humanities at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Richard Kraut
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £9.86Trending at £13.08
- £17.56Trending at £18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.