All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to a major health survey, nearly half of all Americans have been mentally ill at some point in their lives - more than a quarter in the last year. Can this be true? The author defends the careful approach of describing disorders by patterns of symptoms that can be seen, and shows how often the system medicalizes everyday emotional life.
- Author BiographyRichard J. McNally is Professor of Psychology and Director of Clinical Training at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Richard J. McNally
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Weight318 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.93
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.90
- £10.99Trending at £12.86
- £3.60Trending at £3.68
- £34.79Trending at £39.82
- £33.21Trending at £42.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.