All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes some of the key legal and regulatory issues that lawyers should consider when drafting employment and clinical and administrative services agreements between physicians and healthcare organizations.
- Author BiographyPamela H. Del Negro is a member of Robinson+Cole's Health Law Group, where she advises institutional providers, including hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers, as well as physician practice groups, community providers, and other health care entities on health care issues and general corporate matters.
- Author(s)Pamela Del Negro
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/05/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight77 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.