All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudy of corporate strategy. In this text, the author identifies four basic theories of action in strategy - the classical planning approach; the efficiency-driven evolutionary approach; the craft-like processural approach; and the internationally-sensitive, systemic approach.
- PrizesWinner of Management Consultancies Association Book Award 1993 and MCA Book Prize 1993.
- Author(s)Richard Whittington
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication31/05/1993
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Series in Analytical Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Out-of-print date20/10/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.