Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionFred Feldman presents a philosophical study of the nature and value of happiness. The aim is to understand what happiness is. Opposing theories of happiness are explained and criticized and a new theory is presented and defended. Feldman's views have important implications for moral philosophy and also for the emerging field of hedonic psychology.
- Author BiographyFred Feldman has been a Professor of Philosophy at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst since 1969.
- Author(s)Fred Feldman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight478 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.