All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the role of the madrasa in the cultural, intellectual and religious experience of Muslims. This title helps readers understand the history, place and function of the madrasa in Muslim religious, cultural and political world. It includes a glossary of key non English terms used in the book.
- Author BiographyEbrahim Moosa is Professor of Religious and Islamic Studies in the Department of Religious Studies at Duke University.
- Author(s)Ebrahim Moosa
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note24 b&w illustrations (7 figures, 16 illustrations & 1 map)
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £19.32Trending at £27.57
- £7.78Trending at £8.29
- £9.50Trending at £10.77
- £13.28Trending at £14.46
- £8.62Trending at £16.99
- £13.91Trending at £19.02
- £19.20Trending at £30.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.