All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.54Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.87Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explains the Christian doctrine of anthropology for a lay readership, using clear, non-technical language to describe how human beings are defined by their relationships to God and to others.
- Author BiographyMichelle J. Bartel is Associate Professor of Theological Studies and co-Chaplain at Hanover College in Hanover, Indiana. She is an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
- Author(s)Michelle J. Bartel
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleThe Foundations of Christian Faith
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.