All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on her family's Plain roots, the author provides suggestions and instructions to help readers: create a home atmosphere that promotes faith and family; simplify their lives by controlling technology; enjoy the satisfaction of successful do-it-yourself projects; and discover the benefits of growing and raising their own food.
- Author BiographyGeorgia Varozza, author of the popular Homestyle Amish Kitchen Cookbook (nearly 60,000 copies sold), enjoys teaching people how to prepare and preserve healthy foods, live simply, and get the most from what they have. She works in publishing and lives in a small Oregon community. www.georgiaplainandsimple.blogspot.com
- Author(s)Georgia Varozza
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.87
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.