All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this observation of ordinary lives under extraordinary pressure, the author explores the complex nature of the bond between mother and son, father and daughter, and examines what happens when that bond is stretched to breaking point and the most basic loyalties are called into question.
- Author BiographyBrought up in Gloucestershire and educated at Oxford, Alice Jolly has worked in London for the investment bank, Kleinwort Benson; in Poland for the World Bank, and in Brussels for the European Commission, where she still lives and now works part-time for a human rights NGO. Alice Jolly is in her early thirties. WHAT THE EYE DOESN'T SEE is her first novel.
- Author(s)Alice Jolly
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication06/05/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Out-of-print date30/06/2010
- Weight254 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.02
- £12.18Trending at £15.22
- £5.43Trending at £9.02
- £4.30Trending at £4.57
- £6.27Trending at £8.01
- £4.63Trending at £6.29
- £5.46Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.