All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat to Do When It's Not Fair introduces kids to cognitivebehavioral therapy-based strategies that can help them understand and deal with envy, jealousy, and self-esteem. Includes an introduction for parents and caregivers.
- Author BiographyJacqueline B. Toner, PhD, and Claire A. B. Freeland, PhD, are clinical psychologists in Baltimore, Maryland, USA, each with over thirty years of experience in private practice working with children and parents.
- Author(s)Clare A. B. Freeland,Jacqueline B. Toner
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat-to-Do Guides for Kids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content NoteBlack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dave Thompson
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.00Trending at £12.00
- £4.75Trending at £4.99
- £13.99Trending at £15.80
- £4.44Trending at £5.08
- £5.65Trending at £6.27
- £5.20Trending at £5.79
- £4.37Trending at £4.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.