All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.98Trending at £13.78
- £18.57Trending at £18.88
- £2.99Trending at £4.24
- £5.47Trending at £6.98
- £16.47Trending at £17.65
- £7.26Trending at £7.98
- £10.82Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionWho fired the first shots in the American Civil War? Where were the fiercest battles fought? How did Lincoln free millions of slaves with one document? The author answers all these and other 'must-know' questions about the war that pitted brother against brother and tore the United States apart.
- Author BiographyMartin W. Sandler is the author of more than 50 books, two of which have been nominated for the Pulitzer Prize. His book, The Story of American Photography / An Illustrated History for Young People (Little Brown) received The Horn Book Award. His Library of Congress American History series (HarperCollins) has been a national bestseller. Mr. Sandler has also won seven Emmys for his television work, and has taught American history and American studies at the University of Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Martin W. Sandler
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date29/03/2017
- Width254 mm
- Height204 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robert Hunt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.