All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a history series that introduces children to the concept of the past and the fact that everyday objects have changed over time. The topic is looked at chronologically in decades from the 1900s to the 2000s.
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2002
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date11/11/2005
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £34.00Trending at £67.78
- £39.81Trending at £41.32
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £2.80Trending at £4.17
- £11.66Trending at £13.78
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £9.70Trending at £10.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.