All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains 20 double pages of photographs taken at various locations, such as the safety deposit vault and the ransacked offices of the Botanic Research Institute. The sparse text, written in the present tense, targets the reader as hero to investigate what happened to the unfortunate professor.
- Author(s)Phil Roxbee Cox
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1995
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUsborne Solve it Yourself S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/07/2000
- Content Notecolour illustrations and photographs
- Weight160 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.