All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionWidespread confusion over the use of the terms Islamism or Political Islam often obscures the fact that these are not new phenomena and can be traced back more than a century. Through research in to the trajectories of Islamists, this book seeks to understand what has become of political Islam.
- Author BiographyAmel Boubekeur is Research Fellow and head of the Islam and Europe Programme at the Centre for European Policy Studies, Brussels. Olivier Roy is Professor at EHESS, the School of Advanced Studies in Social Sciences in Paris. Among his books are 'Globalised Islam: The Search for a new Ummah'.
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byAmel Boubekeur,Olivier Roy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.