Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's Fair is a landmark collection that focuses exclusively on the crucial topic of ethics in negotiation. Edited by Carrie J. Menkel-Meadow and Michael Wheeler, What's Fair contains contributions from some of the best-known practitioners and scholars in the field including Roger Fisher, Howard Raiffa, and Deborah Kolb.
- Author BiographyCarrie Menkel-Meadow is professor of law at the Georgetown Law Center in Washington D.C., and associate editor of Negotiation Journal. She is the chair of Georgetown Center for Public Resources Commission on Ethics and Standards in ADR and director, Georgetown-Hewlett Program in Conflict Resolution and Legal Problem Solving. <p>Michael Wheeler is Class of 1952 Management Professor at the Harvard Business School, a member of the Steering Committee of the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School, and editor of Negotiation Journal.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1110 g
- Width185 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMichael Wheeler,Professor Carrie Menkel-Meadow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.