CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionMathematicians like to point out that mathematics is universal. In spite of this, most people continue to view it as either mundane (balancing a checkbook) or mysterious (cryptography). This work contradicts that view by showing that mathematics is indeed found everywhere - in science, art, history, and our everyday lives.
- Author(s)Barry Cipra
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/07/2002
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleWhat's Happening in Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content NoteIllustrations ports.
- Weight274 g
- Width180 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.