Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn concluding chapters, contributors provide valuable assessments of the critical issues and their practical implications-from state policy initiatives to the privatization of public universities.
- Author BiographyRonald G. Ehrenberg is the Irving M. Ives Professor of Industrial and Labor Relations and Economics at Cornell University and director of the Cornell Higher Education Research Institute.
- PrizesWinner of H. S. Warwick Award for Outstanding Published Scholarship 2007.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note60, 60 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRonald G. Ehrenberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.