All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing simple text this mini book offers an introduction to what's inside the body, written with the aim of helping to answer children's questions. It is one of a series of books about the natural and scientific world which offers safe and easy experiments to help clarify explanations.
- Author(s)Susan Meredith
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2001
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleUsborne Pocket Science S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/11/2004
- Content Notecolour illustrations, index
- Weight40 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kuo Kang Chen,Colin King,Peter Wingham
- Format DetailsMiniature book
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £4.51
- £4.72Trending at £8.99
- £4.44Trending at £4.81
- £4.79Trending at £5.04
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £2.81Trending at £3.99
- £12.29Trending at £12.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.