What's Really in Your Basket: An Easy to Use Guide to Food Additives & Cosmetic Ingredients by Bill Statham (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.89Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by barracauk
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
- £3.99+ £3.49 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by marksgoodies15
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you REALLY know what is in the products that you are buying? This user-friendly guide tells you at a glance which additives are hazardous, which are best avoided and which are safe, making it easier to shop for your family, helping you to choose which products to put in your basket and which to leave on the shelf.
- Author BiographyBill Statham is a researcher and writer in health education who studied and practised homeopathy in the UK and Australia for over ten years. He has found that eliminating certain chemicals from your life can significantly benefit your health.
- Author(s)Bill Statham
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication02/07/2007
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width110 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £7.99Trending at £8.19
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £12.80Trending at £16.95
- £14.67Trending at £21.99
- £9.16Trending at £9.49
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.