All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you get bloating when you eat pasta? Is your social life restricted by uncertainty about your bowels? Is your work affected? This book will help you find out what your underlying gut problem is and understand how to make things better. With 80% of our immune system in our gut, sorting out digestive problems is essential to good health.
- Author BiographyJo Waters is an independent health writer for Daily Mail, Good Health and many consumer magazines. She is also a digital content consultant and the author of several books. Professor Julian Walters is Professor of Gastroenterology at Imperial College, London, and Hammersmith Hospital. His principal interests are the molecular and cellular function of the small intestine, especially nutrient transport and the effects of inflammatory diseases on intestinal absorption and the changes in gene expression during active disease and the repair process.
- Author(s)Jo Waters,Professor Julian Walters
- PublisherHammersmith Health Books
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHammersmith Health Books
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Most relevant reviews
- rros214809 Mar, 2017by
Good informative read.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.