All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an essential introduction and guide for a critical engagement with social problems. In short, What's your (social) problem and what are you going to do about it?
- Author BiographyStuart Connor is a lecturer in social policy at the University of Birmingham. His teaching and research interests include critical approaches to the analysis of contemporary social policy and practice. This work includes examining the role of governments, trade unions, NGOs, social movements and community practitioners in the fabrication of 'social problems' and attempts to legitimate and challenge particular policy responses.
- Author(s)Stuart Connor
- PublisherCritical Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNorthwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintCritical Publishing Ltd
- Weight229 g
- Width111 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.06Trending at £6.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.