All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at food and healthy eating topics. This book explains nutrition and healthy food choices by relating them to topics such as looking and feeling good and sports. It offers practical advice, such as how to read food labels, and facilitates the teaching of life skills. It also includes a recipe and suggestions for healthy snacks.
- Author(s)Neil Morris
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleMaking Healthy Food Choices S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date26/11/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age11-16 years
Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £6.47Trending at £6.77
- £11.05Trending at £13.33
- £6.93Trending at £7.59
- £6.00Trending at £6.11
- £7.44Trending at £8.66
- £5.33Trending at £5.53
- £8.66Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.