What's it Like to be a...? Game Developer by Elizabeth Dowen, Lisa Thompson (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.84Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 21 Sep
- £3.09Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 26 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series provides fun and accessible careers information for young people choosing what to study post-14. Each title offers a behind-the-scenes tour of a high-interest job typically entered through a vocational route. Snappy, easy-to-digest information and real case studies are supported by a comprehensive guide to training and entry routes.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Dowen is a former Senior Consultant with TAC - the Training, Advice and Consultancy arm of the CfBT Education Trust. She is a qualified and experienced senior careers adviser and youth worker who has specialised in working with disadvantaged and de-motivated young people. Liz has been a lead writer for various training programmes and her areas of expertise include vocational careers education.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Dowen,Lisa Thompson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/08/2009
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWhat's it Like to be a ?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs and graphics
- Weight137 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £11.78Trending at £13.84
- £17.50Trending at £24.10
- £12.69Trending at £17.06
- £10.24Trending at £12.38
- £10.19Trending at £12.98
- £10.99Trending at £13.77
- £9.03Trending at £11.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.