Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.01Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 9 Nov
- £3.43Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by tartan-frog
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series provides fun and accessible careers information for young people choosing what to study post-14. Each title offers a behind-the-scenes tour of a high-interest job typically entered through a vocational route. Snappy, easy-to-digest information and real case studies are supported by a comprehensive guide to training and entry routes.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Dowen is a former Senior Consultant with TAC - the Training, Advice and Consultancy arm of the CfBT Education Trust. She is a qualified and experienced senior careers adviser and youth worker who has specialised in working with disadvantaged and de-motivated young people. Liz has been a lead writer for various training programmes and her areas of expertise include vocational careers education.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Dowen,Lisa Thompson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWhat's it Like to be a ?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs and graphics
- Weight136 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £7.69Trending at £10.98
- £12.82Trending at £16.98
- £9.64Trending at £13.00
- £13.96Trending at £14.19
- £10.99Trending at £12.21
- £11.68Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.