All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series provides fun and accessible careers information for young people choosing what to study post-14. Each title offers a behind-the-scenes tour of a high-interest job typically entered through a vocational route. Snappy, easy-to-digest information and real case studies are supported by a comprehensive guide to training and entry routes.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Dowen is a former Senior Consultant with TAC - the Training, Advice and Consultancy arm of the CfBT Education Trust. She is a qualified and experienced senior careers adviser and youth worker who has specialised in working with disadvantaged and de-motivated young people. Liz has been a lead writer for various training programmes and her areas of expertise include vocational careers education.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Dowen,Lisa Thompson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/08/2009
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWhat's it Like to be a ?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs and graphics
- Weight136 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £5.49Trending at £5.56
- £7.70Trending at £8.40
- £4.79Trending at £5.05
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.